ACCA ONLINE STUDY
ACCA offers the best flexibility in your study option. You may choose to study online or join our face-to-face class on campus. Our classes are held at Methodist College Kuala Lumpur
July 2020 Intake
Covid-19 pandemic has brought to not just Malaysians, even the world, a new normal. For July 2020 intake, our ACCA classes will be held via an online + virtual live mode. This is part of our respond to the series of movement control orders, worries of 2nd or 3rd wave of Covid-19 in Malaysia and safety concerns by parents and students.
So how do you expect your classes to be conducted?
1) You will zoom into a series of Virtual Live classes. These live classes are recorded, so they are available for replay if you are unable to zoom in. Here is a sample of how we have conducted a Virtual Live class.
All these will be accessible from our ACCA Online Page, organised chronologically so that you can keep track of your studies easily.
Sample ACCA Video & Other Resources
ACCA English Proficiency?
You need basic proficiency in English to complete the ACCA Qualification. BPP has provided has a free learning resource aimed to improve the basic proficiency in English for our ACCA students. You can visit BPP University English langage support for ACCA students and click “START YOUR FREE LEARNING UNITS” to begin.
BPP University’s aims are to promote excellence in professional education by being forward-thinking, progressive and innovative, to bridge the gap between education and professional practice, to inspire and challenge tomorrow’s business and professional people in a supportive learning environment.
- Get free, flexible online support – at any time, on any device
- Learn the English language skills you need for every stage of your ACCA journey
- Content is tailored to support you for each ACCA Qualification exam
- Improve your chances of success at each stage of the ACCA Qualification
- Be more attractive to employers by learning professional business English.
ACCA Past Papers
ACCA publishes the past papers in their website and is available for public use. ACCA conducts 4 exams a year, namely March, June, September and Dec. However ACCA will only publish past exams twice a year, after the June and December sessions. Each past exam will contain a selection of questions from the two preceding sessions.
You can download the sample paper-based past papers from ACCA website or attempt the computer based specimen paper or past papers from the same link.
As our student, you will be provided a set of ACCA past papers with answers. You will get access to much earlier examinations than those published at ACCA website.