1) SBL (Strategic Business Leader) class – on the topic of UK Code of Corporate Governance
2) SBL (Strategic Business Leader) class – on the topics of Shareholders’ Relation, <IR> Integrated Reporting.
3) SBL (Strategic Business Leader) class – on the topic of Corporate Social Responsibility
4) a sample lecture of ACCA Strategic Business Leader (SBL) paper by our lecturer Mr Low Chin Ann.
SBL is a 4-hour innovative case study paper allowing students to demonstrate the right blend of technical, ethical and professional skills in the evaluation, synthesis and presentations of responses or answers. It is a challenging paper yet MCKL strongly believes our experienced lecturers can guide you throughout the journey.
5) Another Sample Lecture @ MCKL by Mr Low Chin Ann on ACCA Strategic Business Leader (SBL) paper.
Sample of PAST-YEAR question debriefs – how Mr Low Chin Ann guides his students in answering the ACCA SBL past year question, focusing on how to write in the correct tone and how to achieve professional marks.
At MCKL is committed to offering you our very best and our very commitment, in supporting this challenging journey to qualify as an ACCA Professional Accountant. We strive to be the best ACCA College in Malaysia. Our ACCA programme is equipped with complete comprehensive lectures, tutorial classes, revision classes. All our ACCA papers are inclusive of comprehensively written lecture notes by our lecturers, ACCA past year questions and answers and also BPP textbook and BPP revision kit. We are committed to bringing you, our best ACCA lecturers for your studies.